Instagram - Follow us @learninglounge

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 1! A Brand New School Year!


What a great first day we all had in Room 4!  Here are some of our highlights!

Zane – I really enjoyed colouring my mosaic!
Riley – My favourite thing today was designing my Term 1 cover.
Daniel – My favourite thing was doing the mosaic!
Jaycie – I really enjoyed everything today!
Jacob – I enjoyed the All About Me page that we did.
Summer – I enjoy the colouring activities. 
Jessica - I loved the first day of school!
Dylan – It was awesome to see my teacher after a long summer!
Bradley - It was awesome doing my term 1 cover!
We're all looking forward to making memories together!


♥, Mrs. Steinhoff
















6 comments:

  1. HI
    It's Zak my Mom loves your website!
    And I do to:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an excellent first day. Can't wait to see more. - Alexandra Kowalenko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zak's Mom and Alexandra! We will definitely be documenting the fun throughout the year! If you, or any other parents or students want to, you can subscribe to our blog by clicking the subscribe by email link below! That means you will be notified every time we upload new content to the blog, so you won't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's Daniel my first day was awesome and my mom and dad loves the blog and I do to. see you on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ms.steinhoff its megan i liked doing the pre- test today See you Tommorrow

    ReplyDelete