Instagram - Follow us @learninglounge

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sorting Letters

As I may have mentioned, as a school, we are writing letters to our reading buddies during I Love to Read Month. This past Friday, we were the lucky ones that got to sort and deliver the mail! Tyler mentioned that when he brought the mail to the grade ones, they all hugged him in excitement! (Kids love getting mail!)

This week, we will be receiving letters from our reading buddies. We are looking forward to what they have to say!

- Mrs. Steinhoff





3 comments:

  1. sorting mail was a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I really enjoyed sorting the mail. Did you like sorting the mail. I really hope we get to sort the mail again beacause it was a lot of fun seeing people get there mail they looked so surpriesd. Maybe we will get another turn to sort the mail.Do you think it whent well. Thank you for asking Mrs.Cross if we can sort the mail first. I think we all liked sorting the mail.


    I got to go see you next time I come on the blog.

    ReplyDelete