Instagram - Follow us @learninglounge

Friday, June 14, 2013

A Year In Review

Dear Room 4 Students and Parents,
What a great 10 months it has been! I have had the most amazing students of my career this year.  We have learned and shared and grown together as a real family.
Some of my favourite memories include carving jack-o-lanterns for halloween, making tipis at the Forks, and snapping photos at the zoo. 
When I look back to September, I can remember being excited for school to start.  I had both old and new faces working in my class together this year, so I was really looking forward to making the learning fresh and fun.
All in all it has been an amazing year, and I am so thankful to have had such an amazing group of kids to work with.  I wish you all nothing but the best and I hope you won't forget to visit.  It has really been an absolute pleasure teaching each and every one of you!
♥, Mrs. Steinhoff

Below is a preview of a slideshow I have created that includes many memories from this school year. 

I hope you enjoy! 


To see the entire slideshow, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment