Instagram - Follow us @learninglounge

Friday, May 17, 2013

Little Red Wagon


Today, we watched an amazing movie called the "Little Red Wagon".  I have a feeling that the students may be talking about this movie when they get home, as it dealt with a serious issue, namely homelessness.  It was incredibly inspiring.  If you'd like to learn more about the true story that inspired the movie, please check out the link below!  Have a great long weekend!

http://www.littleredwagonfoundation.com/home.html

4 comments:

  1. tomorrow i fly to las Vegas im so excited right now im in grand forks yay!say hi to the class for me Mrs. Steinhoff.
    -Elora

    P.S
    When I get back tell me more about the "Little Red Wagon" Bye I miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. on my way to the airport! YAY , oh so so so excited. I might bring everyone in the class a little gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elora! Hope you are having a great time! Is the weather nice there? We will definitely fill you in about the movie - I think you would really like it! Take some great pictures! See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to get the "Little Red Wagon" link to work, and I would love to learn more about the video you were watching.

    ReplyDelete