Instagram - Follow us @learninglounge

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Challenge for you

Hi Everyone!

I have a challenge for you.  If you check along the top of the page, you can see the tab, "How to Write a Good Comment.  I challenge everyone reading this blog, (especially the students and families of room 4) to find a post that most interests them, and leave a comment.  Follow the criteria and let the commenting begin!  I really do look forward to checking what you have to say about what we are doing in class!

- Mrs. Steinhoff  ♥

3 comments:

  1. Who will be the first to post tonight? If anyone is trying to post from an iPad, download the search engine, Opera. It will allow you to post a comment when you browse and find our blog. In fact, I am commenting from it right now! The app is free. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I like how you put families up to the challenge too. My mom has wanted to check out the blog, but she never has time. How come you have to read with students? Is it to mark us in our report cards?
    Any ways bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mis. Steinhoff! I will keep working on making a good comment. Im going to try to make a comment alot more.

    ReplyDelete